- 4 glasses of Carnaroli Rice
- 400 g butternut squash
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, whole
- 1 stem parsley
- butter and parmigiano at the end for the creaminess
- In a medium pan add oil, onion, garlic and parsley and let it go for a few minutes.
- Remove garlic and parsley stem, then add the squash and let it cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly. If it gets too dry, add some vegetable broth.
- Add rice, let it blend with the squash, then add the vegetable broth a bit at a time, always stirring so that the bottom doesn't burn.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until al dente. The broth has to dissolve and reach a creamy consistency.
- Turn off heat and add butter and parmigiano.
- Let it sit for a couple minutes, then serve.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 8 persons