- 1 cup espresso coffee (+ 2 Tbsp water)
- 250 g soft tofu
- 150 g light brown sugar (I used raw cane sugar)
- 150 ml vegetable cream (like coconut cream)
- 30 g unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp almond, soy or rice milk
- 150–200 g vegan cookies (I used gluten-free rice and corn biscuits)
- dark chocolate shavings, optional
- Start by making the espresso coffee, then put it in a low, wide bowl and add some water.
- Prepare the tofu cream: cut the soft tofu into cubes and put it in a blender with the sugar, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Blend for a few minutes, intermittently, adding the milk to soften it, until it becomes a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- In a medium bowl whip the cold vegetable cream (coconut cream) with a hand blender and then add it to the tofu mixture. Your cream is ready.
- Now proceed to the composition of the layers: dip the biscuits in the coffee and lay them flat on a baking dish or individual glasses; add the tofu cream, a sprinkle of cocoa and continue layering the soaked biscuits, tofu cream and cocoa (I did 3 layers).
- Finish with a sprinkle of dark chocolate shavings.
- Let cool in the refrigerator a few hours before serving.