- 350 g kamut flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 g baking powder
- lemon zest
- 80 ml canola oil
- 120 ml maple syrup
- 60 g water
- apricot jam
- 1 pear, sliced
- brown sugar for the topping
- vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a mixing bowl add dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, lemon zest.
- In another bowl mix the wet ingredients: canola oil, maple syrup and water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix.
- Add water if necessary.
- Make a ball with the dough, wrap it in plastic and let it rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Take the dough out of the fridge.
- With 3/4 of the dough layer a 23 cm (9'') pie plate.
- Spread the apricot jam on top.
- Toss the sliced pear with some maple syrup and place the slices on the jam.
- Sprinkle the rest of the dough on top, with some brown sugar.
- Cook it for 25 minutes, then check the top, you might need an additional 6-7 minutes for the top.
- Serve with a dollop of vanilla frozen yogurt.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes