Turmeric Ginger Honey No-Churn Ice Cream, this defies flavor and texture. The best part, no ice cream maker required, it’s no-churn. Yes, that’s right, because this ice cream requires only whipped cream with condensed milk, honey, and spices all folded together simply to be chilled in the freezer to a delightfully creamy texture! Now that’s something to talk about!
- 2 cups of whipping cream, cold
- 14 ounces (395 g) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 drops pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch mild chili powder
- a pinch white pepper
- In a large bowl, with a hand-held mixer, beat the cold whipping cream to stiff peaks, but be careful not to overwhip (the cream has to be thick enough to hold its shape but still with a smooth texture).
- Add the condensed milk and gently fold in with a spatula.
- Add the vanilla, minced fresh ginger, and spices, gently folding in, slowly incorporating everything together so the cream stays light and aerated.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf tin or glass container and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- It takes about 6 hours for the ice cream to harden, however, you can leave it overnight.
- Take the ice cream out a few minutes before serving.