- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmigiano reggiano
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cornstarch and the sweet potato rounds in a large resealable plastic bag. seal the bag and toss to coat.
- Place the coated sweet potato rounds in a large bowl and then add the olive oil, thyme leaves, salt and pepper. Toss to ensure that all of the potatoes are coated.
- Lay the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer/
- Sprinkle with grated parmigiano.
- Then place on the middle rack of the oven.
- Roast for about 40 minutes. flipping the rounds half way through, until the potatoes are fully cooked, crisp on the outside and deeply golden.
- Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 2 servings