- 1 kg piedmontese rib-eye steak
- 3 table spoons of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley chopper
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano chopped
- 1 teaspoon of fresh chives chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 cups of Cremini mushrooms sliced
- 4 cups of washed and dried organic arugula
- Season each side of the peidmontese beef with 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper, onion powder, and garlic pepper.
- Brush both sides of the steak with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Let sit for about 15 minutes.
- In a pan heat up 1 tablespoon olive oil.Toss in mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in whole garlic clove. Sprinkle in 1 table spoon of fresh parsley,basil, and oregano.
- Sautee for about 5 minutes and add white wine. Cook till wine dissipates. Set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to 400° F.
- In a bowl mix up 1/2 tablespoon olive oil rest of the basil, oregano, chives, rosemary, and parsley. Toss in some salt and pepper.
- Set steak on grill.
- Cook for 3 minutes turn 180 degrees.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Turn over and grill for 3 minutes.
- Turn 180 degrees.
- Take off grill let stand for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl toss remainder of the olive oil salt and pepper.
- Place on a serving plate.
- Re-heat mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Slice up the steak in about 2 cm strips perpendicular to the grain of the meat.
- Place on arugula. Put mushrooms on top of steak.
- Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 4 servings