- 1/4 head red leaf lettuce
- 2 cups arugula
- 5 butter leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 handful sugar pea sprouts
- 1 avocado
- 1 fresh egg
- 4 fingerling potatoes (red and yellow)
- extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Clean the fingerling potatoes leaving their skin on and bring them to a boil.
- Boil the egg.
- Wash and chop the lettuce, wash the arugula and the sugar pea sprouts.
- Slice a ripened avocado.
- Drain and cut the potatoes.
- In two medium size bowls arrange the lettuce at the bottom, the arugula, the slices of avocado on one side, the potatoes on the other side, the egg and the pea sprouts on top.
- Finish with a generous amount of salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 2 portions