- 100 gr. spaghetti
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a substantial pinch of chili peppers
- few sprigs of parsley
- a dusting of parmigiano to finish
- Heat up a pan at medium heat with the oil and, once it is hot, add the garlic cloves peeled and minced, the chili peppers, the parsley and sauté for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water. Cook according to the time indicated on the package (mine was 11 minutes), drain but keep a little bit of water in case the pasta becomes dry.
- Put it back in the pan with the garlic, oil and chili peppers, sauté briefly till the “sauce” coats the pasta. Pasta has to stay “al dente”.
- Dust with parmigiano and garnish with chopped fresh parsley or a nice parsley leaf.
- Serve hot.
- Serving Size: single serving