- 2 cups beets chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives chopped
- 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 table spoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of goat feta crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and clean beets cutting the stems off.
- Cut beets in half and put in a pot, cover with water and bring to boil for about 10 minutes depending on the size of the beets.
- In a bowl mix olive oil, chives, parsley, basil, rosemary, and minced garlic.
- Toss in beets and mix well seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out beets.
- Place in oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until slightly browning on the edges.
- Take out of oven and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle in feta cheese and mix well.
- Pour into serving dish, garnish with parsley and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes