Orange Ginger Miso dressing:
- 1 orange, the juice
- 2 small green or red onions
- 2 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil (we used canola oil)
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 3/4 Tbsp organic miso
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- black sesame seeds, to garnish
Raw vegetable Nori Wraps:
- 3 sheets of roasted seaweed sushi nori, each cut into 4 equal squares
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into long matchsticks
- 1 medium red pepper, de-seeded, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 avocado, sliced
- sprouts of your choice (we used pea shoots)
- Process the orange juice, onion, oils, miso, vinegar and ginger in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Set aside.
- On a clean, spacious surface (we used a wood board), cut each nori sheet in 4 equal squares.
- Onto another work surface cut the carrots and pepper in long matchsticks, and slice the avocado.
- Arrange some carrot and pepper sticks, 2-3 avocado slices, few pea sprouts diagonally at both ends of each piece of the nori.
- Dip the tip of your finger in water and glue together the two opposite corners of the nori.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place a couple wraps on individual plates.
- Serve with the dressing for dipping.