- 4 radicchio leaves
- 1/4 cup taleggio cheese (or a cheese of your choice)
- 1/2 pear, peeled and sliced
- a handful of walnuts, chopped
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cherry jam
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry radicchio leaves.
- Chop radicchio into long slivered pieces.
- Cube taleggio cheese.
- Wash and cut and peel pear into thin wedges.
- Chop walnuts.
- Place radicchio leaves on a plate.
- Arrange with pear wedges, and taleggio on the sides.
- Toss walnuts in the center of the radicchio.
- In a small ramekin combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and jam, salt and crushed red peppercorns.
- Whisk briskly.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Toss and enjoy!
In the plating be creative and create your own style, use other ingredients, have fun with it.
- Serving Size: single serving