For the salad:
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 4 radicchio leaves, shredded
- 1/2 cup wild greens
- cranberries, a handful
- macadamia nuts, a handful
- 1/4 cup Asiago, grated
For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- Salt and pepper
- Drop of sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon of tropical juice of your choice
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of peanut sauce
- Couple drops of balsamic vinegar
- In a bowl mix in all the greens and radicchio.
- Top with dried cranberries, macadamia nuts and grated Asiago cheese.
- In a large ramekin pour in oil, juice, balsamic vinegar.
- Whisk vigorously and sprinkle dried dill, sriracha, sugar, peanut sauce, salt and pepper, while mixing.
- Add mayo and whisk again till dressing becomes smooth.
- Pour dressing a little at a time on top of salad till desired flavor is achieved.
- Ready to serve.
You do not have to use all the dressing, just taste as you mix till the flavor meets your taste. You can store the rest of the dressing in the fridge for a couple days.
- Serving Size: 2 servings