- 1 cup of cleaned and washed baby carrots
- 3/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 slices of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon whole coriander
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Combine vinegar, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
- Bring to a low boil stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Take off heat, add ginger, coriander, and dill.
- Place carrots in a one cup mason jar.
- Pour brine over carrots, filling the mason jar to the top making sure carrots are submerged in the liquid.
- Place lid on.
- Put in fridge for 24 hours.
- Ready to try!