- 200 g Penne lisce pasta
- 1 and 1/2 medium zucchini
- 2 large white button mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic minced
- pinch of peperoncino (dried chili peppers)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- a couple sprigs chopped parsley
- splash of white wine
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- Wash and dice zucchini and mushrooms.
- Mince garlic.
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to boil. While waiting for water to boil sauté the garlic and peperoncini in olive oil.
- Add diced zucchini and mushrooms and saute.
- Add white wine and let dissipate.
- Place pasta in boiling water. While pasta is cooking finish off vegetables in pan.
- Drain pasta and toss in pan with vegetables adding a little of the cooking water as needed.
- Finish with grated Parmigiano and parsley and a drizzle of olive oil.