- 2 cups oat flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk (I used rice milk)
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup chopped canned peaches
- 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line 2 12-cup mini muffin pans with paper muffin liners.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the egg and sugar, using an electric handheld mixer, then beat in the vanilla, milk, and cooled melted butter.
- Using a rubber spatula fold the wet ingredients into the dry until the mixture is smooth, but don’t overmix.
- Fold in the chopped peaches and white chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter among the muffin liners, filling them three-quarters full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centres comes out clean.
- Let cool on a rack and dust with icing sugar.