- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- Dash of onion powder
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- Trim leaves off of cauliflower.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces, wash and drain well.
- In a bowl crack eggs in and beat well.
- Add salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika.
- Mix well.
- In another bowl combine panko crumbs, Italian bread crumbs, grated Asiago and Parmigiano.
- Take cauliflower pieces and place in egg wash.
- Drain excess egg and pace cauliflower into crumb mixture.
- Coat well and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place cauliflower into the oven and bake till golden brown, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- In a bowl mix mayo and sweet chili sauce, then squeeze sriracha on to top of mayo sweet chili sauce mixture.
- Take cauliflower out of oven and place in a dish with a small ramekin of the dipping sauce by its side.
- Ready to serve.
If you have some leftover you can freeze them and reheat them in the oven when you’re ready to use them again.
- Serving Size: 4 servings