- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 170 g peanut oil
- 330 g flour
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- the zest of some ginger
- a pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 small plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- butter to coat the bundt pan
- In a medium bowl break eggs, add the sugar and beat them together until fluffy and creamy.
- Combine the oil little by little to the mixture, then continued to work the mixture until it is well blended. Now add the sifted flour, juice and orange zest, ginger zest, vanilla, yogurt, a pinch of salt and finally the sifted baking powder.
- Get a baking pan shaped like a donut, coat the pan with butter and flour so that it does not stick, pour the mixture and then bake at 180°C for about 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, take out of the oven, and let it cool on a rack.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with some fruit and a cup of tea.