For the crust:
- 180 g Digestive biscuits
- 80 g butter
For the filling
- 500 g chocolate hazelnut spread
- 500 g cream cheese, at room temperature
For the topping
- 2 Tbsp crushed pistachios
For the crust:
- Melt the butter in a small pan over low heat, then let it cool.
- Meanwhile add the Digestive biscuits to a food processor and pulse until turned into small crumbs. Place in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter to the crumbled Digestive biscuits and mix well.
- Butter a spring form cake pan of 24 cm in diameter and line the bottom and sides with parchment paper.
- Spread the cookie mixture and press well with a spoon to create the base. Place it in the fridge to rest for 30 minutes or in a freezer for ten minutes.
For the filling:
- In a large bowl add cream cheese then add a tablespoon of chocolate hazelnut spread, then mix well with a whisk or with a spatula.
- When well mixed, add the rest of the chocolate hazelnut spread and continue mixing with the whisk until smooth.
- Take the cake pan from the refrigerator and pour the cream cheese/chocolate mixture over the cookie mixture.
- Level the surface with an offset spatula, cover the cake pan with the plastic wrap and let it cool in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (or preferably overnight).
- Gently transfer the cheesecake onto a serving dish and decorate with crushed pistachios.
- Serve your cheesecake cold.
The total time includes the setting time overnight.
- Serving Size: 6-8 servings