- 1 portobellini mushroom
- 1 oyster mushroom
- a bundle of enoki mushrooms
- 6 crimini mushrooms
- 3 tbsp e.v.o. oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 garlic shoot, chopped
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of paprika
- Dash of onion powder
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- Splash of white wine, whatever you have available
- Clean and wash all the mushrooms and chop into nice small pieces.
- In a medium to large saucepan heat up olive oil.
- Toss in onions and saute for about 5 minutes or until onions soften.
- Add in garlic shoot.
- Toss in mushroom medley and stir frequently, cooking for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika.
- When mushrooms begin to soften add in a splash of white wine and let reduce for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in broth and stir well.
- Pour in coconut milk and stir again incorporating the milk and ingredients really well. Turn heat to low and simmer uncovered for another 10-15 minutes.
- Take off heat, and ladle into bowls.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to cool off a bit.
- Ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 4 servings