- 160 g French green beans
- 18 baby potatoes, yellow and red
- 2 cloves garlic minced with center stem removed
- 2 Tbsp e.v.o. oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- a crackling black pepper
- a handful of fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- Wash potatoes and trim beans.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Place potatoes in and cook for 13 minutes.
- Add in green beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In a large saute pan or wok heat up olive oil.
- Place in potatoes and beans and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in chopped parsley and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Ready to serve.
- A great tip for using garlic and not having the breath that is associated with eating it is, cut garlic in half and peel out the center stem.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Vegetarian
- Method: Boiling/sauteing
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: side dish, seasonal, green bean, new potato, Italian, vegan, organic, parsley, summer, family