- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup zucchini finely chopped
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Pinch of salt and white pepper
- 1/2 tsp worscesterchire sauce
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp evo oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 3 1/2 cups fish broth
- 1.5 lb Caribbean lobster tail
- 1 cup pureed San Marzano tomatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tsp salsa verde (parsley, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper)
- In a large soup pot or crock pot drizzle in evo oil, and toss in butter.
- Throw in carrots, celery, onion, zucchini, and garlic.
- Season a bit with salt and pepper.
- Sautee for about 5-6 minutes until vegetables soften.
- Add in bay leaves, onion powder, paprika, worcestershire sauce, salt, white pepper, and finally sriracha.
- Place in lobster tail and gently mix with vegetables.
- Cook for another 1 minute and then pour in white wine.
- Deglaze for 1 minute, then add in fish broth.
- After 8-10 minutes of simmering take out lobster tail, it should have turned a nice orangey red color.
- Take flesh out of tail and set aside.
- Place shell back into broth along with pureed tomatoes.
- Let this simmer on low heat for about 1 hour.
- Take shell and bay leaves out.
- Puree mixture with a hand blender till nice and smooth.
- Add in heavy cream and stir.
- Let this simmer for about 1 minute.
- Cut up lobster tail into bite size pieces.
- Take bisque of stove top and add lobster bits.
- Cover and let sit for about 2-3 minutes.
- Uncover and ladle into bowls.
- Garnish with some nice drops of salsa verde.
- Ready to serve!