Keto Zucchini Noodle Carbonara. In this day and age, we are hearing the success stories of many people and their weight loss with the Keto diet. I wanted to create something so I could offer a recipe for those who are on this diet. We have created a wonderful pasta dish using zucchini noodles, pork belly, egg, Parmigiano and ricotta salata. As a result, we have a beautiful robust creamy dish, that is Keto friendly. Actually, I think everyone will like this dish too.
- 2 zucchini
- 240 g organic pork belly
- 2 Tbsp good quality avocado oil
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled ricotta salata
- sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and fresh pepper, for seasoning
- If you can’t eat eggs, then you can substitute with heavy cream.
- Pick nice firm fresh zucchini, they will spiralize beautifully!