- 16 oz piemontese rib eye beef cubed
- 1/2 green pepper cut into 1 inch squares
- 1/4 white onion cut into 1 inch squares
- 1/2 cup jerk sauce of your choosing
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 table spoon wild mushroom infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 green onion chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- 1 teaspoon peanut sauce
- 1/2 small purple cabbage shredded
- 1/2 regular small cabbage shredded
- 1 large carrot thinly sliced
- 1/4 large white onion thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 Anjou pear thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- Dash of coarse sea salt
- Dash of fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon infused chocolate balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon wild mushroom infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon citrus juice of your choice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
- Dash of salt, pepper, onion powder
- Put beef cubes in a bowl toss with a bit of salt and pepper.
- In another bowl combine jerk sauce, onion powder, minced garlic, olive oil, sriracha sauce, green onion, parsley, dried oregano, dried sage, paprika, wasabi, peanut sauce, whisk well and pour over beef.
- Take bamboo skewers and soak in water till beef is ready to cook.
- Toss beef well with jerk spice, cover and refrigerate for the day.
- In a large bowl toss purple cabbage, regular cabbage, onion, carrot, pear, and raisons, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl mix mayo, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, chocolate balsamic vinegar, olive oil,citrus juice of your choice, fish sauce, sweet chili sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Whisk well and set aside.
- Take beef out of fridge.
- Drain water from skewers.
- Place beef cubes onto skewers alternating green pepper pieces and onion pieces in between the beef. Continue until all beef is skewered.
- Reserve excess jerk sauce for brushing on kabobs while cooking.
- Heat up barbecue to 400°F.
- Wipe grill with some paper towel and coat with some olive oil using the paper towel.
- Place kabobs on grill and cook on all sides total cooking time about 10-15 minutes for medium.
- Take off heat and let rest a few minutes.
- Toss dressing a little at a time into slaw mix toss well and add dressing till the desired consistency is achieved.
- Plate slaw and kabobs.
- Ready to serve.
The long prep time is due to the marinating time of the beef.
- Serving Size: 4 servings