- 3 cups honeydew
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 Tbsp vanilla sugar (or any sweetener you want)
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lime juice (for the honeydew)
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (for the strawberries)
- Peel the honeydew and cut into cubes. Place in a medium container and add 1 Tbsp of sugar and the lime juice. Set to rest (I kept mine overnight in the fridge, but that’s optional).
- Wash, hull and chop the strawberries. Place them in a small container and add the sugar and lemon juice. Set aside to rest. (I left the container in the fridge overnight).
- Purée honeydew mixture in a blender till smooth. Rinse out blender and repeat with watermelon.
- Pour enough honeydew purée into each popsicle mold to fill about 2/3 of the way up. Freeze until slushy – about 30 minutes, then place the popsicle stick and freeze till solid.
- Pour strawberry purée over honeydew layer. Freeze until solid (at least 2 hours).
- To release the pops, turn the popsicle molds sideways and run them under warm water 10-15 seconds.