- 4 sliced wedges of honeydew, skin removed and cut into small pieces
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 cup of mango peach orange juice
- 1/4 cup organic 1% milk
- 3 Tablespoons organic plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon 100% pure organic maple syrup
- 3 –4 ice cubes
- chopped fresh basil
- In a blender toss in melon, kiwi.
- Pour in fruit juice.
- Add in milk, yogurt and maple syrup.
- Pulse on a medium speed till mixture starts to smoothen.
- Stop blender and add in ice cubes one at a time till all the cubes are in.
- Set blender to a medium speed and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour smoothie into a tall glass.
- Add few chopped fresh basil leaves.
- Ready to serve.
You can use any juice you want or have.
For sweetener, honey or agave syrup work well too.
- Serving Size: 2-3 servings