- 2 cobs of corn
- 2 tablespoons goat butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean interior hairs of corn leaving outer husk attached to the cob.
- Bundle the outer husk away from the cob being careful not to separate.
- Take a strand of husk and tie the top of the bundle tightly.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil placing the corn in but not letting the husk go into the water.
- Cook corn for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue to 375° F.
- In a ramekin or small bowl, blend goat butter, basil, oregano, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Take corn out of water drain and place on barbecue.
- Brush corn with the goat butter and herb mixture, turning cobs frequently as not to burn them. (Have a water spray bottle ready as drippings may cause flare ups, and also to spray husks so they don't burn).
- Grill corn till evenly charred.
- Plate and serve.
- Serving Size: 2 servings