- 1 Radicchio
- 2 Tbsp cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp lemon, plus some lemon slices for decoration
- 2 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- Wash the radicchio, remove the outer leaves if damaged, drain it well and cut it in two.
- Pour some e.v.o. oil at the bottom of a baking dish, arrange the radicchio, drizzle more olive oil on top, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish with foil and place it in preheated oven at 180° C.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, then remove the foil and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Take out of oven, dress with lemon juice and sprinkle the chopped pistachios on top.
- Arrange on a serving dish with slices of lemon.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 2 side servings