- 1 1.5 kg whole Branzino
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small fresh organic lemons
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Sea salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 cups of purple long beans or long beans of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut into interior center of fish allowing you to spread the fish apart more.
- Drizzle some olive oil all over exterior of fish.
- Also season outside of fish with salt and pepper.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water place the washed purple beans.
- Let the beans boil for about 15 minutes or until your desired tenderness is achieved.
- Take out of boiling water and rinse under cold water, then drain well in a colander.
- In a pan add oil and garlic, when the garlic starts to sizzle add in beans and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper but remember beans were cooked in salted water so taste first.
- Saute for 10 minutes until well coated with olive oil and garlic.
- Place on a nice oval dish.
- Preheat barbecue to 400° F.
- Cut 1 lemon into rounds about 1/4 of a centimeter in thickness.
- Place fish on back side and spread open and season well with olive oil salt and pepper.
- Place in the thyme and parsley, along with the lemon rounds into the fish.
- Close fish and place on barbecue.
- Grill for about 10 minutes and watch for burning may have to move in another part of grill.
- Turn over and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remember fish is delicate so be careful and use a nice big spatula.
- Take fish off barbecue and place on top of beans
- Ready to serve
- Serving Size: 2 servings