Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies are also dairy-free, refined-sugar free, and absolutely delicious. Chewy and soft, they melt in your mouth leaving you with a pure and simple peanut butter flavor.
Song of the Day: Brand New - Ben Rector
If peanut butter cookies are your thing, you might fall in love with these ones. They are easy to make, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, soft and crunchy, absolutely delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies for the Win
Do we need another peanut butter cookie recipe? I think so, especially one that makes peanut butter cookies that are incredibly delicious while being gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. Did I mention that they are also quick and easy to make, a one-bowl wonder?
What you need:
- no-sugar crunchy peanut butter (believe me, you'll love the crunch in the soft texture)
- raw coconut sugar (or coconut crystals, you can find them at your health food store, they are amazing!)
- cinnamon (such a great compliment to the peanut butter)
- baking soda (the rising agent)
- egg (the binder)
- pinch of salt (optional, but it brings the flavors to life)
You might even add some chocolate chips, it's up to you, no judging here.
Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies for that sweet craving
Are your loved ones craving something sweet and they want it now? One day I had Loreto craving cookies and milk in the afternoon and I surprised him with these Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies. In 20 minutes I had warm-out-of-the-oven cookies for him, and me to share. Minimal effort, minimal tools required, maximum pleasure delivered. Loreto said he loved how the first bite reveals a crunch then these cookies just melt and feel like a spoonful of peanut butter in your mouth, yummy!
We also delivered some peanut butter cookies to friends and neighbors, and we got great reviews in return. Spread the love, that's our motto!
Song of the Day: Brand New - Ben RectorPrint
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies are also dairy free, refined-sugar free, and absolutely delicious. Chewy and soft, they melt in your mouth leaving you with a pure and simple peanut butter flavor.
Adapted from "The No-Sugar Dessert and Baking Cookbook " by Ysanne Spevack.
- 1 cup (250 g) sugar-free crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ (100 g) cup raw coconut sugar (or coconut crystals)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon or spatula to form a smooth dough.
- Scoop one heaping tablespoon of dough at a time and roll it in between your hands. Place the small balls of dough on the baking sheet, spaced about 2 inches (5 cm) apart. Flatten the balls with a fork in a criss-cross pattern, or simply press down with your hand.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until risen and brown.
- Leave to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a rack to cool completely. The cookies are still soft to the touch when you take them out of the oven, they become crisper as they cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
We use organic products, that is our preference. You can choose any product you like, the cookies will still be delicious.
They won't last long, but in case, they last for 3-4 days in an airtight container without losing thier beautiful texture.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: International
Keywords: peanut butter, gluten free, refined sugar free, egg, cookies, coconut sugar, dessert, cinnamon, healthy