Recipe found on: “Giada’s Feel Good Food”, by Giada de Laurentiis
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp brown rice flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 Tbsp safflower oil
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 12 mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, brown rice flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the oil, maple syrup, and egg.
- Add the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Mix in the carrots, zucchini and raisins.
- Using a teaspoon, fill the prepared muffin cups three-quarters full with the batter.
- Bake until light golden, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.