Fudgy Brownie Black Forest Mini Cakes. Deliciously decadent brownie cookies, with whipped cream and cherry filling, turn into cute and delicious Black Forest mini cakes. Easy and quick to whip us, thanks to the pre-made Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup whipping (heavy) cream or coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp each maple syrup and vanilla extract
- 5-6 pitted cherries (fresh or frozen), cut into quarters
- maraschino juice or cherry liqueur
- 6 maraschino (or regular) cherries, for topping
- dark chocolate, for shaving on top
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Spray a muffin tin with baking spray and use a brush to coat the tin well.
- Place one portion of cookie dough into muffin slots. You will have 12 all together.
- Put the muffin tin on the middle rack of the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes for a soft and gooey texture.
- Take out of the oven and let cool on a rack.
- While mini cakes are cooling, whip the cream with the vanilla and maple syrup to a medium-stiff consistency. Toss in quartered cherries and mix with a spatula.
- Take one of the brownies, concave side up, drizzle with 1/2 tsp of maraschino juice or cherry liqueur, spoon 2 teaspoons of whipped cream/cherry mixture into the middle of the brownie, and top with another brownie, concave side down. Push down gently until the cream comes to the sides.
- Spoon or pipe another couple teaspoons of whipped cream (try to get only the whipped cream without cherries). Smooth over top, grate dark chocolate over the surface, and place a maraschino cherry in the center. Repeat this until all 6 mini cakes are done.
You can do fewer mini cakes, simply adjust the quantity of whipped (coconut) cream and cherries.
To make it vegan, you can use whipped coconut cream.
Store in the fridge but serve at room temperature.
- Category: Dessert, cakes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: dessert, gluten free, mini cakes, sweet lorens, fudgy brownie, delicious, sponsored