- 200 g mushroom (any kind)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 small chili pepper
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 200 g fettuccine
- olive oil for the pan
- a splash of white wine to sauté
- a dusting of parmigiano, optional
- Clean the mushrooms, wash them, cut them and set aside.
- In a pan with olive oil add the garlic, chili pepper and parsley and fry until the garlic is golden.
- Add the mushroom, let cook for a couple minutes, then add the white wine and let it dissipate.
- In the meantime, in a pot of boiling salted water, cook the fettuccine for 5 minutes or until specified on the package.
- Drain the fettuccine leaving some water and sauté them in the pan with the “sauce”.
- Turn off heat and plate.
Usually in a pasta with mushrooms you don’t add parmigiano at the end, but I find that a little dusting is very delactable. Try both way and let us know
- Serving Size: 2 portions