- 1 jar* plain or vanilla yogurt (115 g)
- 2 jars flour 00
- 1 jar potato starch
- 2 jars White sugar
- 1/2 jar vegetable oil
- 1/2 jar milk
- 1/2 jar dark cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 baking powder sachet (16 g)
- salt, a pinch
- Beat the eggs and the sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a medium bowl sift together flour, baking powder and potato starch.
- Gently add the sifted dry ingredients to the egg mix until well combined.
- Lastly, add the yogurt, oil, milk and a pinch of salt.
- Divide the batter in two equal parts: the first will stay like that (light color), in the second you are going to add the sifted cocoa (dark color).
- Place the batters into the prepared loaf pan (25x10 cm) by alternating spoonfuls of light batter with the dark batter. Then, with the aid of a fork, gently draw swirls through the batter to marbleize it. Don't over mix.
- Bake in the preheatd oven at 180°C for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center just comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
*Use the yogurt jar as the measuring cup.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes