- 150 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 30 g (1/3 cup) dutch cocoa
- 20 g (1/4 cup) almond flour (or hazelnut, or chestnut flour)
- 130 g (1 cup) brown sugar
- 220 ml (3/4 cup) almond milk (or soy milk)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil (or 20 ml extra virgin olive oil + 30 ml coconut oil)
- 1/2 tsp vanillla
- 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 small pears
- 70 g (1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp) semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 355° F (180° C) and line a muffin pan with 12 muffin pads.
- In a medium bowl mix together all-purpose flour, cocoa, almond flour.
- Add brown sugar, chocolate chips, baking powder. Mix.
- Add vanilla, milk, vegetable oil and lastly the diced pears. Mix well but do not overmix.
- With an ice cream scoop, pour the batter in each muffin pad. Add 2-3 chocolate chps on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Let them cool on a rack before enjoying them.