- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk-free, organic, chocolate chips
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp organic, fair trade coffee
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (coconut oil adds a great flavour)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350° F).
- Mix in a bowl the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, coffee, salt and chocolate chips.
- In another bowl mix brown sugar, oil, water, and vanilla.
- Combine the two without working excessively.
- Scoop the dough on a baking sheet and put into the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack.
All the ingredients should be at room temperature if you want to obtain soft and fluffy cookies.
Store in a tin box if you want to keep them fresh and chewy.