For 1 log:
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 45 large marshmallows
- 2 cups almonds, toasted
- 300 g semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips (1 bag)
- In a large non-stick skillet on low heat, put 2 Tbsp of butter and let it melt.
- Add the marshmallows and stir continuosly on medium/high heat until melted.
- Add the chocolate chips and keep stirring vigorously.
- Lastly, add the toasted almonds and stir briefly until it all comes together.
- Place the mixture on wax paper sprayed with vegetable oil.
- Form a log, then press it down to 1 inch thickness.
- Let cool, then cut in 1/2 - 2 inch width.
This chewy bark freezes beautifully. You can also eat it frozen for a harder, crunchier chocolate.
- Category: Sweets