- 1 Whole head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup plus 1 and 1/2 Tbsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamon
- 1/8 tsp sumac
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 and 1/2 tsp sea salt plus
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp pomegranite seeds
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp pine nuts roasted
- In a bowl mix 1 and 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice, butter, parsley, cinnamon, cumin, allspice, nutmeg, cardamon, sumac, and half the garlic.
- Place head of cauliflower in a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook until stem can be just pierced with a knife.
- Take out of water and drain, and place on a plate.
- Take spice rub and rub it all over the cauliflower making sure to coat it well.
- In a bowl mix 1/4 cup lemon juice, rest of the garlic, 1 and 1/2 tsp sea salt, tahini and 4 Tbsp of ice cold water. Blend till smooth.
- Pre heat grill to about 400° F.
- Place spice rubbed cauliflower on grill turning to get a slight char on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Take off grill and place on cutting board.
- Cut into nice bite size pieces and place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle the tahini sauce over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and roasted pine nuts.
- Ready to serve, enjoy!
Of course to keep it vegan, use vegan butter.
- Serving Size: 2-4 servings