- 1/2 cantaloupe cleaned, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 2 peaches peeled and pitted, then cut into wedges reserve a few slices for garnishing
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 3/4 cups juice (orange, mango, peach) or whatever juice you may have
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- a handful of ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds for garnishing (optional)
- Throw milk, juice, cantaloupe and peach into the blender, and pulse till fruit begins to puree.
- Add in maple syrup, and chia seeds. Pulse again for a few seconds.
- Last but not least toss in ice cubes and pulse till crushed.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with pomegranate seeds and peach wedges.
- Ready to serve.