- 150 g buckwheat flour
- 60 g potato starch
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 3 Tbsp organic honey
- 3 Tbsp peanut oil (or any other vegetable oil)
- 1 organic free range egg
- water and brown sugar for coating before baking
- Preheat the oven to 180° C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat well the egg, oil and honey, until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Sift the flour, potato starch and cardamom and slowly add it to the egg mixture until it well combined and still slightly soft.
- Transfer the dough on a floured surface and roll it out with rolling pin until the desired thickness (thinner for more crunchy cookies)
- Cut your cookies in the shapes of your choice.
- Brush the surface of the cookies with a little water and sugar dissolved in it, then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven and cook for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes