- 1 cup organic almond milk
- 1 cup real mango juice (or juice of your choice)
- 1/2 cup each of fresh strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries.
- Scoop of coconut gelato
- 1 tablespoon of organic flaxseed
- A couple of ice cubes
- In a blender pour in milk, juice.
- Toss in strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
- Add the scoop of coconut gelato.
- Sprinkle in flax seed.
- Add a couple of ice cubes.
- Hit medium blend on the blender with lid on.
- Blend till smooth and velvety.
- Ready to drink.
You can substitute cows milk or any milk you want, along with any type of juice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 4 servings