- 170 g L'Extra Camembert
- 3-4 small figs
- a handful pf pistachios, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chamomile blossom maple syrup (or pure maple syrup)
- a handful of pomegranate seeds
- 10 baguette slices, about 1 cm thick
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 350 F.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment, place the Camembert in the center.
- Cut the figs into quarters and place evenly over Camembert.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios over figs and cheese.
- Drizzle with some of the chamomile blossom maple syrup, leaving some for garnishing.
- Take the baguette slices, brush with extra virgin olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place both camembert and baguette slices into the oven and bake camembert for about 15-20 minutes, checking its softness with your finger. The bread slices should be done in about 10 minutes.
- When Camembert is done, take out of oven and sprinkle with fresh pomegranate seeds and a bit of the maple syrup and it is ready to serve with the baguette slices.
- Serving Size: 4 servings