- 1 avocado
- 1 can chickpeas (19 oz/540 ml)
- 250 ml sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Take chickpeas out of can and rinse well.
- Toss into food processor
- Add olive oil, tahini, and avocado and blend until pureed.
- Add in sour cream and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper, and parsley. Pulse a little more till seasoning is mixed in well.
- Plate, drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top and serve with warm pita wedges.