- 3 cups green leaf lettuce, washed
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 watermelon radish, sliced
- 2 Tbsp seeds mix (sunflower, pumpkin, flax, poppy seed)
- 2 tsp raspberry jam
- 1 tsp balsamic cream vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp e.v.o. oil
- dash salt and pepper
- dash sugar
- Take washed lettuce and break into smaller pieces and place in bowl. Mix in Arugula.
- Wash and peel watermelon radish.
- With a mandoline slicer cut watermelon radish into thin rounds.
- Wash pear and also cut using mandoline, stopping before hitting the core then turning on the other side to do the same.
- In a bowl whisk olive oil, sesame oil, balsamic cream, raspberry jam, salt, pepper, and sugar. Blend with a small whisk until smooth and well incorporated.
- Grab a good handful of the arugula lettuce mix.
- Places some slices of watermelon radish and pear off to one side.
- Mix up vinaigrette and drizzle over salad.
- Sprinkle some seed mix.
- Ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 2 servings