- 5 stalks rhubarb diced
- 2 ambrosia apples
- 3 slices pineapple
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- a handful raisins
- 3 cups granola
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- Cut up rhubarb, apples, pineapple into small cubes.
- Place cubed fruit into a pan with canola oil and a dollop of butter.
- Saute for about 10 minutes until juices are releasing.
- Preheat oven to 385 f
- While fruit is cooking in a bowl mix granola, flour, cane sugar, raisins, and semisweet chocolate chips.
- Melt butter and mix into dry ingredients.
- Take fruit and layer onto the bottom of a 12 x 12 inch baking dish.
- Slowly and evenly sprinkle granola mix on top of fruit.
- Finish with a dusting of cane sugar.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes until top is crispy and golden brown
- Serve with a nice scoop of frozen vanilla yogurt or an ice cream of your choosing.
- Serving Size: 8 servings