- 3 small/medium yellow potatoes, washed, pat dry, and cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp evo oil
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmigiano
- 1 tsp freshly chopped flatleaf parsley
- Place potato wedges in a bowl. Drizzle evo oil all over potatoes. Season with salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
- Toss well until potatoes are covered in the oil and seasonings. Place wedges into the tray of the air fryer. Turn on and let cook for 12 minutes. Check potatoes and give them a turn. Close lid and cook for another 8 minutes. Cook times may vary as there are various types of air fryers.
- When wedges look nice and crispy and golden in color, also when you pierce them with a knife and it goes in easily, turn off air fryer, and put wedges onto a serving dish or platter.
- Sprinkle with the grated Parmigiano, and a dusting of chopped parsley.
- Ready to serve!
If you don't have an air fryer, you can use the oven on 375-400 degrees F. They should take about 20-30 minutes to be done.
You can use your favorite roasting potatoes.
You can also finish the cooked potato wedges with a crackling of black pepper if you wish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: airfryer
- Cuisine: Mediterranean/fusion
Keywords: yellow potatoes, oregano, evo oil, yummy side dish, Parmigiano, parsley, airfryer, potato recipe, quichkeasy side dish,