Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries. Are you a potato lover? How about if I told you these potato wedges are crispy, and so soft on the inside that they just melt in your mouth? Seasoned with salt, pepper, and oregano, truly a delightful side dish, especially the end result with the dusting of Parmigiano and parsley! Do I have your attention now?
Why you can't pass up making these Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries
The number one reason to make these is: who doesn't love a good potato with Parmigiano on it! Here are some other good reasons:
- It is a very easy and quick dish to prepare.
- The potatoes are super crisp on the surface and billowy inside.
- They pair well with meat, chicken, fish, seafood and many other types of vegetables.
- Furthermore, they are absolutely mouthwatering and delicious!
Potatoes glorious potatoes
As far back as I can remember, potatoes have been my favorite of the vegetables. Whether fried, roasted, boiled, mashed, or in this case air fried, the flavor and texture, and the end result is always a welcomed treat. An added bonus is that they are so versatile that they pair well with anything, really. Come let's gather the ingredients, and I am so excited to show you how to make these Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries!
Ingredients for these Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries
I love recipes like these that require very few ingredients. Here is what we need:
- Yellow potatoes washed and cut into wedges
- Evo oil
- Salt and pepper
- Dried oregano
- Grated Parmigiano
- Freshly chopped flatleaf parsley
How to make these lovely air fried potatoes
You are going to just love how easy this recipe is. If you don't have an air fryer, the oven roasted method works just as well, however, allow for more cooking time. Today I am showing you the air fryer method. Here is how we rock these Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries:
- Firstly, take the potatoes and drizzle extra virgin oil on them. Then season with salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
- Secondly, give them a good toss to make sure the seasoning is well incorporated on the potato wedges.
- Thirdly, place the wedges on the air fryer tray, close the lid and turn it on. Cook for about 20 minutes, however air fryers could vary in temperature.
I suggest checking them at 12 minutes, turning them at this time, then again at 20 minutes. If the surface is golden brown and crispy, and when you pierce a potato with a knife and it goes in easily, these bad boys are done!
Adding the final touch to these Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries
When your potato wedges are golden and crisp, turn off the air fryer, take the wedges out of the tray, and place in a serving bowl or platter, which ever you prefer.
Time to dust these babies with some fresh grated Parmigiano, and a sprinkling of fresh chopped parsley. That's it, super easy right? I totally think so!
A pairing suggestion
Today, I am suggesting trying these Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries with our Mushroom and Taleggio stuffed burger. These is nothing like a great burger with a side of air fried potatoes.
Here are some other paring suggestions:
Time to taste these mouthwatering Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries
I love that sound when you bite into a potato wedge and all I can think is crispy. Then in comes that interior of the potato with velvety, soft, billowy delights that just melt in my mouth. The seasoning is spot on and that oregano just comes in subtly. The best part is the Parmigiano, offering salty, pungent notes to the palate, with fresh hits of pepper from the parsley, for a total and completely delightful experience.
I just love these Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries, I am sure you will too! Thanks for joining me in our kitchen. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to message us, we would love to hear from you and always willing to help.
Until next time, Ciao e Buon Appetito!Print
Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries
Quick Air fryer Parmigiano Fries. Are you a potato lover? How about if I told you these potato wedges are crispy, and so soft on the inside that they just melt in you mouth? Seasoned with salt, pepper, oregano, truly a delightful side dish, especially the end result with the dusting of Parmigiano! Do I have your attention now?
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: serves 2 people 1x
- Category: side dish
- Method: airfryer
- Cuisine: Mediterranean/fusion
- 3 small/medium yellow potatoes, washed, pat dry, and cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp evo oil
- ½ tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmigiano
- 1 tsp freshly chopped flatleaf parsley
- Place potato wedges in a bowl. Drizzle evo oil all over potatoes. Season with salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
- Toss well until potatoes are covered in the oil and seasonings. Place wedges into the tray of the air fryer. Turn on and let cook for 12 minutes. Check potatoes and give them a turn. Close lid and cook for another 8 minutes. Cook times may vary as there are various types of air fryers.
- When wedges look nice and crispy and golden in color, also when you pierce them with a knife and it goes in easily, turn off air fryer, and put wedges onto a serving dish or platter.
- Sprinkle with the grated Parmigiano, and a dusting of chopped parsley.
- Ready to serve!
If you don't have an air fryer, you can use the oven on 375-400 degrees F. They should take about 20-30 minutes to be done.
You can use your favorite roasting potatoes.
You can also finish the cooked potato wedges with a crackling of black pepper if you wish.
Keywords: yellow potatoes, oregano, evo oil, yummy side dish, Parmigiano, parsley, airfryer, potato recipe, quichkeasy side dish,
When I am not cooking, I enjoy playing musical instruments, singing, writing. I have learned over the years to live in gratitude and enjoy the moment.