- 90 g almond flour
- 70 g sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 20 g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 drops of vanilla or almond flavor extract
- almonds for the top
- In a medium bowl mix together the sugar and almond flour.
- Add the egg, the melted butter and the vanilla drops.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- After the elapsed time, put the mixture in a piping bag with a big star end and start making little round shapes.
- Place an almond on each of the cookies.
- In the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Take out and let cool on a rack.