- 2 organic tomatoes on the vine, chopped
- 80 g pasta (whatever shape you like)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- parmigiano reggiano
- In a pan with olive oil sauté garlic until golden brown, add chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper and basil.
- Let it cook minimally, just a few minutes.
- In the meantime bring to a boil a pot of salted water. Add the pasta, stir and let cook for the time suggested on the package (mine was 12 minutes al dente).
- Drain and add to the sauce. Sauté for a couple more minutes to coat the pasta with the sauce.
- Plate and serve hot with a basil leaf (or chopped basil) and a dusting of parmigiano reggiano.
It’s a fresh tomato sauce, so the tomatoes are in chunks, there are seeds and skin. But it tastes so good.
- Serving Size: 1 portion